Re: Walker

> Antoine has the potential to be the best PF in basketball by the
>  time he's 26 or 27.>

This is where we part ways, Paul. I don't think Walker will ever be the best
PF. He's not a PF. Malone is the prototypical PF and Walker will never have
the bulk. Like I've stated before, Walker is more of a tweener between the 3
and 4. He doesn't shoot well enough outside to be a 3 and doesn't have the
bulk, height, or jumping ability to be the best 4 in basketball. Now will
Walker be the best tweener in basketball, maybe. But you give up something
when your power forward is a tweener which would have to be addressed by
getting say, a dominant center. If I felt as you do about Walker's potential,
perhaps I would agree that he is untradeable. Right now we will have to agree
to disagree.
BTW, didn't we only win 14 games a year ago? Pitino must be doing something
right.