Re: PACERS

On Sat, 30 May 1998, Dorine Pratt wrote:

>     I saw that play where Michael fell down, too, and there's no way he
> was fouled, he just slipped.  He was not pushed.
> Dorine

I have to think Phil has watched the reply a couple of times, and anyone
with any common sense would see that Jordan just slipped.  Maybe he's just
trying to protect his superstar, prevent him from looking so stupid.  I
would have thought NBC would have rushed to damage control mode, and
Collins did manage a weak, "Derrick McKey pushed him" but even they
couldn't cover up the fact that his airness just slipped.

By the way, despite Jordan's claims to the contrary, he can be that
clumsy. There was a game against the Celtics this year where he was
dribbling up the court, no one was within a foot of him, and he just
stumbled and fell.  Of course, the referees called a foul.

Dan