PACERS

My question is, can the Pacers play that well in Chicago?  The thing
that occurs to me watching the games is that in each game the Pacers
have had one star who didn't produce much and still they won at
Indiana.  If everyone on the Pacers can have a good game on Sunday, they
can beat the Bulls.  I've said all year the Bulls were vulnerable.  I
think it's obvious in this series.  If the Pacers can't quite get it
done, Utah certainly should be able to.  I've often wondered if the long
layoff, such as Utah has had, hurts or helps.  I don't really care that
much which team beats Chicago for the championship, I just hope one of
them does!
    I saw that play where Michael fell down, too, and there's no way he
was fouled, he just slipped.  He was not pushed.
Dorine