Re: PACERS

I agree with this sentiment.  That is why I was posting the links to the
whiners who are already telling the officials, "We are the Bulls, you have
to give us the calls."  I would suspect that they would win.  Larry Bird has
done a good job coaching in this series.  In Game 5, there wasn't much he
could do to make them win.

I think the Bulls look like the tired Celtics of '87 and '88 and the Lakers
in their last final.  Unless Utah forgets how to play, they ought to win.
But, Indiana might beat Utah.

--

Peace,

Bentz