Excellent post.  I could not agree more.  Jordan has had a good series.  So
what.  The Bulls have better athletes and it's just now beginning to show in
the box scores.

Costas really wore thin with me when a simple finger role by Jordan was
referred to as a "thing of beauty".  Get real.

I wonder if the announcers will kiss the Celtics' butt like that when we
begin to trounce our opponents in the next year...........