National Bulls Company

OK, I just got done watching the Bulls-Pacers game. We have talked before
about how the NBC announcers are so pro-Bulls, and I have stayed silent
because it never really bothered me. But tonight there was a great example
at the end of the game. On the final Bulls possesion, MJ drove and slipped
to the floor and the Pacers came out with the ball and the win. During a
slow motion replay, one of the announcers (Doug Collins I think?) said, "You
can see where Derrick McKey put his arm on Jordan's hip, pushed him and
caused him to fall." First of all, that "push," was no more that simple
contact that goes on everytime someone drives. McKey in no way pushed enough
to make MJ fall. Secondly, in that same slo-mo replay, you could *clearly*
see MJ's foot slip out from under him. Any contact with McKey had nothing to
do with the fall, it was more likely a wet spot or MJ just being off
balance. But, the announcers couldn't believe that MJ just fell, it must
have been caused by those cheating Pacers doing something illeagal.

Let's have an all-small-market final!

Nathan A.
Release, Rotation, Splash!

The North Bend Sports Page: http://www.geocities.com/colosseum/arena/2430

Nebraska Cornhuskers, Simply the best.
1994, 1995, 1997...

Don't hate yourself in the morning -- sleep till noon.