Rick Fox

Yes I definately appreciate the way Rick Fox busted his tail as a Celtic, he never disgraced the uniform and for that I am grateful. But c'mon, he went to L.A. to further his acting aspirations. The guy never met a camera he didn't like. Every time I turn around he is giving an interview to this station or that, getting some prime camera time to help market himself. Is there any other non-star on any other team that gets so much face time? And crying like that in front of the camera's is too calculated to stomach.