Re: RE>Nasty Rumors

Ludicrous.  If, God Forbid, we ever have to trade Antoine, we would
require at the very least a young all star in return, MINIMALLY.
Realistically, the only way to get value for Walker is Grant Hill, Tim
Duncan,  or Shaquille O'Neal.  Everybody else is just too old or not
good enough.  MAYBE Penny Hardaway.  As for package deals, I don't
like them, except when small scale, as with Chris Mills.  All-NBA
players are what win championships.  Collections of good players are
only helpful as a "supporting cast."

As we all know.

Josh

---"Neal \"Rudy\" Hoffman"  wrote:

> Saw this posted on AOL last night and they said it was a done deal.
Guess