Re: Rick Fox

Calculated?  I never cease to be amazed at how heartless some people are.  Rick Fox played his heart out all year.  I think he went to LA as much because he thought they might win the championship as for the movies/television stuff.  He speaks well and is sought out for interviews because that was what he majored in, in college and he's very good at it.  I believe the tears were real.  I hate the Lakers, but Rick Fox is a former Celtic who gave them his all, also.  Have a heart, and a little bit of gratitude, please.
Dorine