Re: Nasty Rumors

>Heard this nasty rumor last night on AOL and have no reason to believe it
>is true, but feel the need to report it.
>
>We trade to the Toront:  Walker, Bowen and the #10 for Camby, Wallace, and
>the #4.
>
>The more I think about it, the better it sounds.  What so  you think?
>
>-Neal

See...this is what I mean. I slide home from work for quick snack as things
are pretty slow, and I read this. Jesus Christ, my prescription's run out!
You're doing this on purpose! Now I have to call-in, tell them I'm having a
bit of a problem here at home, and try to take a long nap. Oh well...work
sucks anyway.

Paul M