WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just saw on espn2 something about the celtics trading Walker to the Clippers
for the number one pick AND Ike Austin.  If this trade really happens i think
Rick just pulled one of the greatest trades of all time.  I mean, think about
it.  Walker said he will leave next year if he doesn't get Garnett money, and
Boston obviously will not pay him that.  So they give him to the Clippers and
pick Jamison (I think thats how you spell it) to replace Walker and get Ike
Austin for the center they have been sorely lacking!  In escence the Celtics
are getting the center they have needed and possibly a better player than
Walker in Jamison for someone who was going to leave in a year anyway!  Good
job Rick.