Re: trade idea...

sfarrell@dixie-net.com suggested the following;

<What if we packaged Knight, Minor, + # 10 and maybe a future 2nd
<rounder for Camby.......I think Pitino could develop this guy.......

<Then go after Pippen and we have a solid starting 5.

I'd rather have Knight.  I think Camby has proven that he puts himself
before the team and he isn't bulking up either.

    Knight is starting to show that also with the "shots" the night
before a game, but I think we should see what happens in the first half
of the upcoming season.

    Let's see what a Pitino off-season conditioning schedule does for
him.

However it would free up cap space but only provide a solid starting 4.