ANDERSON/MERCER

Ron Mercer's true talents only surfaced after Kenny came on board.  A
point guard with his court vision is not that easy to find.  The
difference in the present team after KA was astounding, IMO.  I hope a
trade with either or both of them never happens.  And, if Michael plays
another year, which I think he will, do you seriously think he'll play
without Pippin?  Pippin did not develop instantly, and these young
players won't, either.  You think Kenny's health is in question, well
Pippin's is, also.  The Bulls took years to develop a championship team,
as do most teams, no matter how promising.  We need to have some
patience here.
Dorine