Re: RICK FOX

Dorine:

I think it was notable that when Hot Rod Hundley slammed the Lakers, the
only players he complimented for playing well enough to win were Shaq and
Rick Fox.  How Fox looks is often dictated by play around him.  And it seems
there probably was a reason that George Karl wanted Kobe to get well and
play the whole game.  He disrupts the flow of the game with his me first
attitude.

It is hard for me to believe that Eddie Jones and Van Exel will continue to
shoot this poorly.  But, it is hard to believe that they shot so well
against Seattle.  It looks like they peaked two series too early.  I may be
wrong, but I don't think that Utah has been tested so far.  If they can win
Game 5 in Utah, then they will have a good opportunity to beat Chicago.
They are the only team that can extend their defense and offense the length
of the court to battle Chicago on equal terms.   And if Carr, Anderson,
Foster and Russell play well, Utah will have a deeper bench.  I have a
feeling that Phil Jackson is beginning to worry about Utah already.

--

Peace,

Bentz
bocelts@scsn.net