RICK FOX

Rick Fox played well for the Celtics and was a very good citizen in
Boston, giving a great deal of himself for the community.  He's played
very well for the Lakers this year, and doesn't deserve such harsh
criticism.  I wish the Celtics could have kept him, he would have set a
very good example for this very young team we have, he has leadership
qualities, is an extremely good speaker, etc.  I think it's sad that you
have such a short memory for the things many former players have done
for the Celtics.  The name of the game in pro sports these days is that
players move around alot.  Like the rest of you, I'm loyal to the
Celtics, but trashing a former player who worked hard for the Celtics is
not in my book of fairness.
Dorine