just a view

.as all of you knowledgeable basketball fans can see, it takes much more
than just talent to win. the true makeup of a winning team can be of many
different combinatons, but a reasonable amount of talent & leadership are
most necessary. the celtics have the beginnings of putting both together,
but it takes time to acquire & time to develop personal maturity & team
maturity. a take-charge person who can control the ball & make something
happen at cruch time is a big time necessity & we have one of the best in
KA. watch the Bulls; when the chips are waiting for the taking, they play
together with great knowledge of each other to overpower (execute) you for
the chips. RP was given great $$ & is quite able. do not forget that chris
wallace was traded for & is another asset. value what we have. one of the
main ingredients could be met if TK could get an agressive bone built up.
is there anything in his background th indicate this possibiity, or does he
want to hang on the perimeter & not take advantages of his ability.
hope everyone has an enjoyable weekend. TT