trade idea

Chris Webber's departure to Sacramento just got me thinking about this
trade possibility (assuming that Bickerstaf was serious when he said
"...expect more changes..."):
     Wizzards get - Travis Knight
                    Dontae Jones
                    Celtics 1st rounder this year
     Celtics get  - Calbert Chaeney
                    Ben Wallace
                    (assuming both are not free-agents)
                    Future draft pick
It may seem that we are on the losing end if this deal was ever to push
through because we'll be giving up a #10 draft pick but after giving it
much thought it seems fair enough.  In Chaeney we will be getting a much
needed outside scoring threat (he can shoot the rock, just isn't given
that much looks)and at the same time is a good defender. He is a Bobby
Knight product which means he has a good head on his shoulders and is a
hard worker.  In Wallace you get another wide body who is a shot
blocker, something that the Celts badly need. He can be used to defend
the much bigger centers (Shaq,Ewing,Robinson)and  I'm sure he will be a
much better back-up than Travis and Pervis combined. With Webber gone
the Wizzards need another big man back-up who has the ability to score.
Knight would be a perfect fit.  It is no big secret that Bickerstaf
loves shooters so I'm sure he will find some use for Jones.  I don't see
any player whom can help the Celts at the #10 position in the draft.
There are a lot of promising players that can be drafted but after 3
years of developing these players the possibility of them leaving for
more money is very high.  So I would rather go with the tried and
tested.  At least you know what your gonna get.
As for the other undesirables (Pervis Ellison, Greg Minor), if the
Wizzards want them included, by all means take them.