Lakers

What a great start of the Memorial Day weekend. Lakers down 0-3.
	I just love SHAKy at the foul line with the game still on the line. Big
body without a heart.
	By the way where was Fox after the 1st Qtr must have been at a screen
test.
	What can you say about Kobe? How about go to college. Anybody out there
still think that Kobe deserves all those accolades. Did someone say he
would be the next MJ, give me a break. He has been a magician in the
playoffs. The best disappearing act since Houdini.
	The Elden Campbell situation; can any one please tell me why he doesn't
play. He looked pretty good when he got in and then didn't get off the
bench. Is it him or the coach that is the problem? My gut tells me that
Elden is not well liked by his teammates or his coach. Anybody know.

I just love this game.

Regards,
Hart