Re: End of the world is close

The more I think about the Sprewell suit I am beginnig to think that Sperwell
is being used by his agents in an atempt to boost Tatum above Falk.  Falk wants
to bring down the Union so that players can take over the league and then he
essentially would be the Commissioner.  He failed last time.  If the CBA is
renegotiated and put in place, Falk will be out the window.  BUT, if Tatum and
Sprewell are sucessful in this suit, they will have to avoid the binding
arbitration.  If that can be done, Tatum will have struck before Falk gets the
chance.  Thus, the players might flock to Tatum(sp?) and he might end up in the
drivers seat.

All of this points out the evil of the situation.  The Owners, at least most,
are in it for the long haul.  The players think they are all that there is to
the NBA.  If the Owners were displaced, there would be no short term interest.
Further, the players at some time would realize that the big dogs get it all.
The game will be ruined.  One person, Falk, Tatum or the like would effectively
run the league.  I think Sprewell's attorneys and agents are using him to try
to seize another prize.  They really don't see merit to the suit, rather an
opportunity for themselves.

Makes me sick.

--
Peace,