Re: End of the world is close

Greg Odegaard wrote:

> Your comment on having MJ stand up for the league/union and tell this guy
> where to put it is brilliant.  This is a truly creative, good and
> potentially possible idea.  Just think of the reaction he would have to a
> real icon like MJ putting him in his place.  Something no other single
> person or entity has apparently been able to do.
>
> Not only is this boy getting pathetic advise from his agents, but his
> attorneys as well, though they might be one in the same.
>
> Sacramento is just maybe where he will end up, and could prosper.
>
> BTW Clinton will get his some day.  No doubt
>
> Greg
Hey Greg,
Thanx for your support. Your comments re: his advice and his lawyers is
right on target and just proves that what Shakespeare said in one of his
plays is true. KILL ALL THE LAWYERS FIRST. I will always remember Larry
standing up at a press conference to save that little weasel Isaah after
Thomas had agreed with what Rodman said, that if Larry was black, he
would just be another Basketball player. But To Bird's credit he stood
up with Isaah and for the good of the NBA and said in Thomases defense
that these comments were only made in the heat of battle and to
disregard them. Every one with any intelligience knew that Thomas meant
everything he said. Remember Isaah's best friend in BB was Magic and
eventually Magic dissed Isaah for Larry's friendship. The point is when
the stars of the league with the highest degree of respect speak, people
and players listen.
Enough said . Good night

Regards,
Hart