Chicago Complaining

Chicago news media is complaining about Birds complaining. The article is
in todays NY Post. Jordan said Bird complained about calls when he played,
and now as coach. I have been watching these games and it's a brawl one
way. Pippen has terrorized Jackson, who is as slow a molasses anyway, but
he is getting away with it. He is constantly bumping him before he even
gets near half court. This is Larry's job, to tell the refs enough is
enough. You have to stick up for your players. TV land is so scared of
having a Pacer-Jazz Championship series it may have an effect on the refs.

This series is over. Bird should have been on the refs more, both games
were very close and Pacers could have had a split. This series could have
been coached better. The first game strategy towards the end with seconds
left was wasted. The second, Jackson and Miller got mugged. If the refs
think your "cool" they'll treat you like a cool fool.

There is no bigger cry baby than Jordan. I would love to see a team stop
them this year. The Jazz have the team to do it. The Bulls do look
vulnerable, but their not going to give it away. When does the next series
start??