Knight

Knight was a great back-up Center in LA.

Anyone who honestly thought that he could come in and become a starting
center playing with a weaker talent pool was deluding themselves.

I don't like Travis, but have yet him do his thing.  His thing is to
support a real center, not be "the man" himself.

I say we give him another year and see what happens.  Maybe some decent
conditioning could bulk the boy up. We can trade him next year or during
the season, lets just give him a somewhat decent chance...then trade him
and promote DQ.

-Neal