Re: A few things

>          Robinson for Walker? I'm surprised this rumor didn't start
>          sooner.

Actually, it's not that crazy of a rumor.  San Antonio has a stock pile of
centers.  They are also 2 players away from a championship.  If they don't
get Sprewell, expect Robinson to go somewhere.  Duncan is their future.
When Robinson was injured this year, Duncan took over.  They aren't stupid
enough to trade T.D. and the town has an almost uncomfortable (as Spurs fans
always do) love affair with him.  Look at S.A.'s squad and D.R. is the only
one with value.  Sean Elliot was injured the entire year and if they get
Spree, they don't need him, but who wants him?  If I hear any inside info
down here in TX, I'll try to keep the list posted.  God, I hate those Spurs!!!

>          Anyway, it's probably just a rumor, but it's one of those
>          crazy rumors that make just enough sense to make you wonder.
>
>          Mark

                                  Chicken Fried Steak and All That...
                                                         -Chuy

 ********Play Extravagangsta!**********
 *http://home1.gte.net/czarate/gangster.htm**
 *See if you're as good as you think you are!*