Oprah

As if Minor's situation could get any more public...

        Greg Minor's Ex is on Oprah right now slamming him.  She has
basically said the same things we already knew (i.e. she's not happy with
the 3,00 a month to take care of his 3 kids by herself).  I guess it's good
that this woman is empowering herself considering that she doesn't feel that
Minor wants to have anything to do with the kids.
        This sounds horrible, but I can't help but worry what this kind of
publicity does to his trade value.  Does anyone else find it difficult to
separate feelings about issues such as this from the same feelings when your
team could be affected in a negative way?  I want to hate Minor as a person,
but then I realize he's just a ball player and his ability to be a father
doesn't necessarily have anything to do with his ability to play ball.
quite a conundrum, no?

                                  Chicken Fried Steak and All That...
                                                         -Chuy

 ********Play Extravagangsta!**********
 *http://home1.gte.net/czarate/gangster.htm**
 *See if you're as good as you think you are!*