Re: Oprah

>         Greg Minor's Ex is on Oprah right now slamming him.  She has
> basically said the same things we already knew (i.e. she's not happy with
> the 3,00 a month to take care of his 3 kids by herself).  I guess it's good
> that this woman is empowering herself considering that she doesn't feel that
> Minor wants to have anything to do with the kids.

Go GREG!!!

I know a guy (obviously not as famous) that was in a similar dilemna as Greg is
with his kids. I don't think Greg is at fault after reading his side of the
story and summing up both arguments because of the guy that I know.

I do not support how he treated her, but he obviously cares about his children.

I hope Greg sorts this out and gains custody to at least see them.

Warwick