Re: Rating Pitino's moves

Ok, now I know that not all of us watch the games, but you are sadly
mistaken if you think that Walter McCarty could play center. And since when
is he 7 ft?  I know the tv adds weight, but not height. Even a
stats-peeker, Celtic fan wannabe would know that!  : )

All of this talk makes me chuckle. Pitino's gonna do what Pitino's gonna
do. A lot will change between now and draft day. We have no influence. They
don't ask our opinion. Stop bashing RP until he finishes his plan. We're a
fast-food society, but again, we need to be patient with the big picture
and the plan. We're not anywhere near where we are going to be. I am
looking ahead to that.

Theresa

I actually think Walter could be our scoring center if we could just get
him to slow down a little.  I think he is far underrated in terms of what
he can do on the offensive