Re: Larry Bird & the playoffs

At 0:50 -0400 5/15/98, Jonathan McIntyre wrote:

>  I'd love to see Indiana vs. Utah in the final.  Then some of these
>veteran all-stars who've never won it all before and are running out of
>time in their careers will definitely win a championship.

That would be a nice side benefit of a Bulls- and Lakers-free Championship
Series. Undoubtedly, the NBA will do everything possible to ensure that at
least one of these permanent features of network TV make it to the Finals.
Gee, my Chicago and LA allergy is really acting up!
Go Larry! Go Utah!

K. Kveraga