RE: Stewart

Taking this discussion one more step, the real question is to choose
from Stewart, Ratliff, Geiger and ... (anybody else I've forgotten out
there?). I don't think Rick means it when he says he needs a scoring
centre (what on earth for?). We need a strong defensive presence in the
middle - how strong is Stewart? I know Ratliff is 'yon Piston with a
lean and hungry look' (with apologies to the Bard for misquoting him),
but he and Stewart seem to be the better shot-blockers and defenders
available, so lack of strength might be made up for in other ways. The
ideal centre would have Montross' body, but Parish's moves and abilities
(and is called Tim Duncan). Can Shaq be lured to Boston?

venkat