Sonics

Well the annual chokers, better known as the Seattle Supersonics are
out again and without as much as a fight. I have always thought that
George Karl was an over rated coach, he keeps winning 60 games plus in
regular season and then he hits the golf course early. He has a terrific
team that can't win it counts.I feel real bad for Payton, who played his
heart out, Hawkins disaappeared, Perkins is done and McIlvane, what a
stiff, could anyone imagine that we saw a center who is actually worse
than Travis Knight and is payed more. Thank God for DQ who at least
tries his best every game, oops sorry for the religious inference.
	 As far as Vin Baker is concerned, he was the only guy that had the
heart to attempt to guard Godzilla and unfortunately he was just to
small. Regardless, he is still one of the better power forwards in the
NBA, but I am more concerned with his comments about how good a coach,
Karl is and that just maybe he likes having a coach who may have been
easy to play for  . Remember that he was not thrilled playing for Chris
Ford either, probably because Ford may just be too much of a taskmaster.
Just my thoughts.
Regards,
Hart