Re: Sorry

Greg Odegaard wrote:

> Hart since you posted in support in the past, thanks, I am apologizing if
> my last post
> bothered or offended you, as it has someone else.  I am sorry.
>
> Greg
Hey Greg,
If you are talking about the Bird post, no offense taken. Personally I
love Bird as a BB player and I am glad he was a Celtic. But when he was
younger, he was better at playing than talking. Recently he seems to
have matured in to the coaching thing and now says most of the right
things at mostly the right time. When I was living in Boston and  a
season ticket holder, he was ajoy to watch and surely never cheated the
paying customer. He flat out came to play every game and that was all I
cared about, so no offense taken.

Regards,
Hart