Re: Two high-schoolers

Id like the Celtics to draft Nazr Mohamed, but if not, I would not have
anything against getting high schoolers, who knows.... we could end up with
another Shawn Kemp, Kevin Garnett or Kobe Bryant, in the other side we
could also waste our time in another Jarmaine O'Neal, but thats unlikely.

Alejandro