Trading #10

Does anyone on the list actually believe Pitino when he says he will trade the pick if he doesn't win the
lottery?  Given his track record, shouldn't we assume that he has his eye on someone?  Any guesses?  Might he
trade down for Mohammed?  Notwithstanding what Chris Monter says on ESPN, I can't believe Nazr is ranked ahead
of Traylor.  I'm not sold on the guy at all -- he showed some nice low post moves in college, but only for
half of the game.  I think the C's would be better served by Jamaal Magloire's defensive skills, but he's not
coming out.

Ah, the heck with it.  Let that 2.08% chance pay off so the C's can pick Olowokandi and let Antonio McDyess
develop a sudden addiction to beans, cod and cold, damp winters.

Does anyone know whether the C's have a second round pick this year?

Michael Gooen