Re: Lorenzen Wright

Cecil Wright wrote:

> Under no circumstances do I want to add Dennis Scott to this team!!!!
>
> Cecil

Well, that is one thing that we totally agree upon Cecil.  That boy is bad vibes
and a bad attitude.  As the money has made these players more arrogant, I
believe that finding players with the right attitude is almost the most
important thing.  Look at the teams that have made it to the finals lately,
except for the abberation of the Magic, it mostly has been veteran teams that
have players with character.  Not one Isaiah Rider, Latrell Sprewell, Chris
Webber, Larry Johnson, etc type of player has been there.  Oooopppss, I forgot
about Vernon Reid.  Witness Anthony Mason's comments and you know that Charlotte
is doomed.  So, one reason the Bulls win is character.  I know that sounds weird
with Rodman on the team, but Rodman comes to play every day when the season is
on the line.  He doesn't act out by choking his coach, getting busted for having
sex with 15 year old girls, and so far for smoking dope.  His behavior problems
are not "punk/gangsta" problems, but most likely arise from attention deficit
and a very sensitive nature.

We need players with character.  And that is what worries me about Toine;  I
have not seen evidence of the type of leadership character needed.  But, he was
on a national championship team, so he should know how to win.

Peace,

Bentz
bocelts@scsn.net
http://www.scsn.net/users/sclaw