Playoffs

I am watching a nightmare unfold before my eyes. The Bulls and the
Fakers are going to be in the finals, and I am going to be disgusted. I
would be forced to root for Chicago; there will be no end to the
Kobe/Michael comparisons & hype; and Clank will have a couple more weeks
to be a oaf on national TV yaking about how many times he's won it all
(everywhere but high school and college) and unprofessionally remarking
on the gender of the opposing coach. Not to mention "More dumb questions
by Jim Gray of NBC". Well, I guess we'd get that anyway.

Please Pitino, build us a frontcourt and a team to contend with Clank
and the rest of his Faker weanies!

Rich D.
(pining for Tim Duncan in Oklahoma)