Re: McDyess

Well McDyess can block shots, thats something RP whants in a FA, besides,
he would be the puzzle we need to get to the next level.
Did you see McDyess vs the Spurs!!! he would be great in green. I say sign
McDyess, how?, I dont know, trade the pick, wave some players........ you
tell me.

> I love the kid's athleticism, I love to watch him play, but would he fit
in with the Celts? For some reason I see him and Antoine as very similiar
players, with AW having more to offer in the points and rebounds category.
He doesn't seem big and strong enough to fill the Celts needs. Maybe I'm
off base, because I don't see many Suns games. Let me know what you all
think.