Re: McDyess

i know i have wrote on this subject before, but i am really curious why
anyone thinks mcdyess will come to boston. phoenix has only 4 players
under contract next year and has all kinds of money under the cap. they
will give mcdyess anything within reason to stay and that is far more than
what boston can come close to giving them. i know its great to dream big,
but i also belief in reality. it would be great to sign ike austin, but
that also wont happen. when clowns like matt geiger are going to be asking
for 10 million a year and we cant afford that, you know we cant afford
what legitimate players like mcdyess and austin will ask for. i think that
boston has a reasonable shot at signing ratliff, stewart, and other 2nd
tier centers and big men. but anyone that thinks mcdyess will come to town
is just dreaming.
stickpin

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR