A FEW THOUGHTS

    I keep wondering about the status of Popeye Jones?  If he were
healthy he'd be a very important force; he can shoot as well as play
defense.  Has anyone heard anything at all?
    I keep wondering, while reading these posts, if Falk is going to be
the agent of all the Celtics players.  Doesn't seem like a good idea to
me.  He would have 'way too much influence, IMO.
    I certainly hope that's true about the Boston Herald being online
soon.  I see Steve Bulpett at every Celts' game, so he covers them.  I'd
hope we could get a center other than Geiger.  If Geiger can't get along
with Cowens, how do you think he'd take to Rick Pitino's hard line on
being in shape, etc?  He doesn't seem like a good fit to me.
I don't think he and Pitino would hit it off.
    As I write this I have the Knicks/Heat game on.  The Knicks are
winning handily right now, but as I've watched it, I can't help thinking
neither of those teams could beat the Bulls.

Dorine