Re: A FEW THOUGHTS

At 02:09 PM 5/3/98 -0400, you wrote:
>    I certainly hope that's true about the Boston Herald being online
>soon.  I see Steve Bulpett at every Celts' game, so he covers them.
>
>Dorine

Hi Dorine,

Yes it's true if you go to http://www.bostonherald.com you will find a
promise that the paper will soon be online. It will be a good alternative
to some of the Globe coverage. Michael Holey is OK, but I really don't like
Peter May's coverage at all. Steve Bullpett does a pretty good job and
folks out of town will appreciate his coverage. Hey but let's be honest, no
one can beat Bill Cooper's contribution. It's better than both local papers
put together.

JC