Re: Geiger Rumors Swirl

-----Original Message-----
From: Jan Crocker <pravda@tiac.net>
> As far as bringing him to Boston is concerned I seem to remember Parish
being
>labeled lazy and not a team player and DJ being tagged as a head case. Well
>they seemed to have worked out OK.

Even a lazy Parish was a career 20/10 player with the Warriors. What is
Geiger? A 9 point 6 rebound player, Parish had upside therefore was worth
the risk..Geiger is not. If this is his behaviour in his contract year, what
will he do once he signs the contract. I hope RP doesn't sign Geiger and
devote his effort to land Lorenzen Wright. - Mishra