Rick Fox Got Game

	I saw He Got Game last night.  And since Rick Fox, Walter McCarty,
Bill Walton, and Rick Pitino are in it, I think it is Celtics related and
worthy of a quick review.
	I was pleasantly surprised because the story line was very
compelling.  In a nut shell, Denzel plays Ray Allen's father.  He is let
out of prison because the governor wants him to convince Ray to go to Big
State U.  But the problem is that Denzel went to prison for killing his
wife (Ray's mother) and consequently Ray doesn't like him too much.
	The movie seemed to give a very realistic portrayal of what a high
school superstar would experience when trying to decide what college to
attend. There is a lot of adult language and adult scenes, so I would not
recommend taking children to this movie.  I'm not sure if any of you will
go see it, but remember "This is the most important decision of your
life."

Jeremy Ebert