Re: Re: Article on Celtics Clubhouse on ESPN!!! - ***ESPN MEMBERS NEEDED***

Seven mil a year.  Holy cow.  And no doubt it would be for a multi year
guaranteed run.  What are we doing here?  Is Matt Geiger really worth that
kind of money?  What are we going to do with Travis?  and What will happen
when the celtics refuse to pay Antoine 20 million a year.  (I suspect he just
wants to be in the neighborhood of the highest paid players, which he will
be.)

If they sign Matt "the Hills have eyes" Geiger  (actually Popeye Jones looks
more like that horror star now that I think of it) they must be planning on
either drafting a scoring forward or trading somebody (who?) for one.  Or
playing Popeye?  This is all very confusing.  Geiger is racking up the
numbers, though.  And it's not like he's playing alongside Shaq.  Still,
beware most improved players!  I wonder if Nick Anderson is a FA this summer.
I like him a lot.  I don't think we can afford Rick Fox.

here's hoping the CBA fixes our situation economically, and that Gaston
doesn't try to be king hardass at the negotiating table. The celtics have a
history of being cheap.

Josh