Go Big Blue

you know, a few years ago, me and my father joked that Kentucky could
probably be very competitive in the NBA. Ok, let's put it togther:

C:Nazr Mohammed, Jamaal Maglore, Mark Pope
PF:Antoine Walker, Scott Padgett
SF: Jamaal Mashburn, Walter McCarty
SG: Ron Mercer, Derrick Anderson
PG: Tony Delk, Jeff Sheppard, Wayne Turner

And I didn't put in a 1980's Cat, Rex Chapman who would fit in very
nicely. So, what do you think, wouldn't this team of players be a
descent team in the NBA. They wouldn't win the championship, but they
could be close to a .500 team especially with RP coaching. Just a fun
thought.

Go CELTS