Re: AOL Instant Messenger

Anyone with ICQ?? Email me and I'll put you on my list??

Ritesh Ramani

 (Embedded
 image moved   Warwick Janetzki <giants@eisa.net.au>
 to file:      03/28/98 09:42 AM
 PIC05325.PCX)

Please respond to giants@eisa.net.au

To:   celtics@igtc.com
cc:
Subject:  AOL Instant Messenger

Hey gang,
anyone here that has AOL Instant Messenger and doesn't mind being on my
list, please add me and I'll add you to mine.
Cheers,
Warwick
--
MZ?