Traylor

I am a student at U of Michigan and have gone to almost every home game
since Traylor and I entered the school in '95.

As for over weight, since frosh year he has dropped 30 lbs and cut is body
fat by over 6%.  (He said a couple years ago that fast food was his
weakness)

He is not fast up and down the court, but he has some soft hands.  Makes
incredible moves for a guy his size.

Biggest asset:  Emotion.  This guy loves to play.  Loves his team, the
crowd.  Can become a real leader in the NBA.  Would be a solid guy to have
on the team to play 17 mins and give us some inside presence, but he is
not the answer to our center woes.

I would love to see him on the team...but only after we sign our F.A. big
man.