Reggie Hanson

The Celts just signed a rookie from Kentuky (another one) to a 10-day
contract, Reggie Hanson, but, who is this guy anyway? I mean do the Celtics
really need someone like this? Well, at least he had a block in 5 minutes
vs. New Jersey... kinnda' like Bruce Bowen a year ago in Miami (1 block in
38 secs.) but I dont think this other kentokyan is gonna be like Bruce,
eventhough he is in there to try to replace him since he went to the
injured list a cuple of days ago.

Alejandro Quinones
P.S.
Theres a problem with my e-mail when you use "Reply to author" so if you
want to reply, then do it to:
leonelq@quetzal.net