Two Comments

1. If I hear Isiah Thomas call Chris Mullin "Chris Mullins" or even
"Mullins" one more time, I am going to throw a brick through my set. How
hard is it to correctly say the name of one of the NBA's better players
over the last 10 years?...

2. For those that still doubt Pitino's talent evaluation skills, please
consider this fact; this is Kentucky's 3rd year in the NCAA final game.
The 1st year, they did it with Walker, Mercer, Delk, MCcarty & Anderson.
Last year, they did it with Mercer & Anderson. This year, with a new
coach even, they are there again with none of the above players, or even
Rick Pitino.  Why?  In addition to recruiting premier studs like  Walker
& Mercer, Ric also recruited and tutored guys like Wayne Turner,  Jeff
Sheppard (what a game last night) & worked wonders with the Nazi
Mohammed.  Good job Rick!!

Uncle Odie