Lockout

Has anyone thought of an e-mail campaign to the owners and the
players reasonable salaries for the players, reasonable profits for
the owners, and reasonable ticket prices for the fans! I got to go to
Boston Garden when I was a kid to see Russell Vs Chamberlain(the
Celts won by 1, Chamberlain bent the rim and stopped the game for
twenty minutes) and it didn't cost my father the equivalent of the
two hundred bucks it would cost me to bring ONE of my kids to get
decent seats and see the bleedin' Denver Nuggets. He (and I) will
probably never get to see Jordan play. At least we got to see Walker
last year (albeit from one of the banner seats, you know, the ones
where you are at the same height as the banners). It would probably
be asking too much to ask these people to consider the poor folk who
make them rich while they are fighting over their piece of the gold
plated pie.

End of Rant.

Richard
(Tallest player in Shutesbury MA, former neighbor of millionaire John
Calipari)