A thought

Has anyone noticed the new Nike hockey commercials?  These are the ones
with the crazy goalie writing grafiti about Mats Sundin.  The three that
I have seen so far are:

Sundin talks funny
								 Sundin likes ABBA
								 Sundin is a Swedish person

Not that any of this is harmful, but could you imagine Nike doing this
for the NBA & say... Dikembe Motombo? I could see it now, some
frustrated point guard gets a marker & writes...

Mutombo talks funny
								Mutombo like tribal music
								Mutombo is an African person

Most people that I have posed this question to said that Nike would
never do that.  I agree, but why is it different to do it to Mats
Sundin?

I am not trying to start a flame campaign, it is just an interesting
thought that we come up with while watching the game last night.

Uncle Odie