RE: Isaac Austin

I think Phoenix is his #1 choice but you never know.  I don't think he is
worth $7-$10M a year but neither are Geiger or Macilvaine.  I like the Theo
Ratliff idea although he doesn't really give us any beef and we continue to
get killed in the low post.  Tonight Mourning & Mark Strickland ? killed us
and went something like 21-28.  Miami had something like 30 dunks or
layups.