Free Ginseng *!

X-Info:Filtered Via The Remove List At http://www.antispam.org
X-Info:Sent using Zen Bulk Emailer (FREE)
X-Info:See End Of Email For Free Copy And Download Address

To your Health!

We at Chinese Wonder Herbs would like to offer you a box
of 10 vials of Ginseng, free. We believe that once you try
our products, you will want to become a regular customer.

We can provide you with any essential nutrients and dietary
supplements that you may want. We work with the highest
standards of manufacturing, and ship our products
immediately to you. We have over 120 different herbs that
can enhance your life and well being. All the formulas come
with a 60 day unconditional money back guarantee of purity
and freshness.

Use the Chinese Wonder Herbs secure transaction server,
and shop with peace of mind from the comfort of your chair.

To learn how to receive your ten vial box of Ginseng free,
and learn more about our products, visit us at:

                            www.wonderherbs.com
Yours,

Bruno Pisano,
Chinese Wonder Herbs

*** Get The Zen Bulk Emailer FREE - Where To Get it ***
*** FAX/CALL +1 212 2082904 (US) or FAX +44 (01772) 492507 (UK) ***
*** No Question, No Hard Sell, It's Freeware ! ***